- Keys and instructions should be collected from David Thornton 07534 290200
- And arrangements made regarding arrival and departure times.
- Dogs are not allowed on the site.
- Air guns not allowed on except the campsite ones.
- It is understood that on leaving, the site will be left clean and tidy.
- Keys must be returned immediately.
- Vehicles and their contents are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
- All rubbish to be burnt, tins and glass must be taken away with you.
- Do not allow anyone to go over the walls and into the farmer’s fields.
- If an altar fire is used please clear it after you have finished with it.
- Please return any unused firewood to the wood area
- Please observe the Country Code.
- Please report any breakages or damage (so we can fix it before the next group comes to stay).
- Please do not leave the fire door propped open at any time
- Please ensure the extractor fan is on when the kitchen is in use.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any buildings.
- When cleaning the kitchen at the end of your stay please ensure the cooker is clean
- Also make sure that you have removed all food from the Oven, Fridge, Freezer, Warming unit and Cupboards.
- Please note that we use a septic tank on site and that bleach must not be used to clean sinks, toilets etc.
Thank you for helping us to keep Woolley tidy!